Friday, November 6, 2009

Rant 55: Diwali Delights



Realise this is probably a little late to be posting diwali pics but what the heck...
Now even though I'm not the biggest fan of crackers cos I think it's almost literally money going up in smoke...The Reach Out Club had organised a diwali celebration at the Twin House, a place for underprivileged kids ...managed to have some fun myself with the fooljhadis and the rockets and bombs...
enjoyed messing around with slow shutterspeed as usual, but realised its not so convenient to take really good shots without a tripod...still learnt loads about keeping the cam steady in really low light situations (thus far i was able to get away with shaky hands cos i had a tripod...damn you Mr. Goa Thief...!)



This one's one of my favourite shots. Completely captures the moment and the spirit of firing a rocket...I know i used to get a rush at the moment of lift off in my younger days...Hope this fires a memory or two for ya'll...oh and thats a budweiser bottle we used as a launch pad

Living it up with the kids of twin house...
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment