Things I like about my office:-
1) The work…(love the ass covering don't you?)
2) Watching free tv and browsing free internet
3) a semi-sleeper push-back chair with roller wheels (ultra deluxe, for even bigger fans of Durgamba travels) ...which translates to: wheeeee!
4) The security lady trying her level best to run the metal detector around all who enter/leave…but thanks to my daily intake of Kellogs all nutritious corflakes (kidding of course), I am one step ahead…most of the time at least.
5) catching snoozes within the three walls of my work-station in weird angles so that the security cameras don’t catch me…
6) Upma with coconut chutney for breakfast in the office canteen.
Things I don’t really like but have to deal with anyways:-
1) ass kissers
2) frigggin’ cold-ass air conditioning
3) insane amount of wiring below the work stations, which basically means I cant stretch my legs out in all directions
4) office gossip. I’ve pretty much grown out of my high-school phase of hating people who talk behind my back. It made college a whole lot more bearable. This monster, in a different guise, is slowly rearing its ugly head!! Am trying my best to keep my own head straight.
No comments:
Post a Comment